These are the rules:
–Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
– Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
– Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
– Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
Questions from Lolodiamond01:
- Is there any song you are addicted to right now? If so, then what is it?
- My current song obsession is Riahannon Love on the Brain.
- Do you prefer to work in the silence or do you put on music when you write?
- I need silence when i write, but i do look to music when i need a bit of inspiration.
- Do you prefer writing about female or male characters? Why?
- As a female I understand the female mindset a bit better, but I enjoy the challenge of writing for a male POV.
- What length is your hair?
- I actually just got my hair cut. It is to my shoulders, but since I have naturally wavy hair it is about an inch above.
- Do you like reading? If so, do you prefer short books or longer stories?
- I love reading. I wish I had more time to sit a read.
- How long have you been writing about your sims’ lives?
- I have been writing stories for my sims since the start, but I have only publically shared my stories with The Sims 3.
- Do you prefer staging your story or going with the flow and seeing what happens in game?
- I like to do a bit of both. I usually stage about 75%, but every once in awhile a sim will do something that surprises me, that I have to include into my story.
- Do you consider yourself a perfectionist?
- Yes, especially when it comes to writing and taking pictures for my story.
- A pool or the sea? Or you don’t like water?
- I love looking at the sea, but if I can’t see the bottom I’m not going in. Therefore, I prefer swimming in the ocean.
- Which one do you like more- warm or cold weather?
- 10. WARM WEATHER. I detest the cold.
- What is your dream job?
- Traveling the world and taking pictures.
Questions from Bee:
- Are you a half full or half empty kind of person?
- I am definately a half full kind of girl.
- If you go to the library or book store for a book, what genre are you going to first?
- This is tough, because I love all types of books. But right now I am starting to get into biographies.
- When you play sims, do you prefer small families or large?
- I like the control of having a small family. With large families I sometimes forget to lower the free will. Next thing I know my sim is off flirting with someone they shouldn’t be flirting with.
- Which do you use more often; the dictionary or the thesaurus?
- The thesaurus for sure!
- Have you ever taken a writing class? Would you?
- I have never taken a writing class, but I would like to. Until recently I never thought my writing to be any good or worthy of other people.
- Have you ever killed a sim?
- Not intentionally.
- What do you think about love triangles?
- Personally they are a messy situation. But as a writer they do make for an interesting storyline.
- How do you feel about online blog story chapters that end in cliff hangers?
- As a reader it is the most frustrating thing in the world to have to wait (I am looking at you RosemaryMarie). But it is a very effective tool in keeping readers engaged, so I understand why we do it.
- Do you use poses in your story? Would you?
- Yes. I have even used some of Bee’s poses. I wish that I had the talent to create poses sometimes (it would save me time in searching/hunting for poses).
- If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
- I would love to travel the world.
- Lastly, because I really liked this question of Keva’s, I’m passing it on. If you had to live on a deserted island for a month, what are six items you would bring with you?
- Sunscreen (no less than SPF50), a hammock, a How To Survival Guide (I am a city girl who doesn’t even know how to build a fire), my camera, enough batteries for my camera to last a month, and my husband (because if I have to be stuck on a deserted island for a month then I at least would want him with me).
- AudreyFld- Starting Over
- Mastress Alita
- Thymeless Legacies
My Questions for You:
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you like to be?
- What has been the craziest moment while playing the Sims?
- Where does your inspiration come from?
- What are you wearing right now (be honest)?
- What do you love most about yourself?
- Who is your favorite sim that you created?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- Coffee, tea, or neither?
- Favorite season?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Can you say Question 10 three times quickly, without messing up?