I was nominated for this lovely award by the lovely loladiamond01, author of neverdoitagain. This is an exceptionally well written story (you would never know that English is not her first language). Each generation is an emotional rollercoaster full of amazing highs and devastating lows. This blog is a MUST READ!!
It was such a lovely surprise to be once again nominated for this award by the lovely author of the Windsor Legacy. This legacy has started it’s third generation, and I can’t wait to see where Rey’s story takes her.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
- Post about the award
- 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate bloggers and notify them
- Give your readers good news.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I don’t feel like I am exciting in any way, shape, or form. So, finding interesting facts about myself are always so hard. That is also why I included this fact as one of them. One down six more to go!!
2. I love to travel, and I love photography. My dream job would be to work for something like National Geographic where I could travel and take pictures documenting all of my adventures.
3. When I was little I had a stuffed panda named Pandy that I took everywhere with me. He is even featured in a few family portraits because that was the only way my parents could get me to stop crying.
4. I am really shy. It usually takes some time for me to warm up to someone new, but once I do we are BFF’s for life!! ❤
5. If they were to make a movie of my life story the actor who would play me would be Kristen Bell.
6. For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes.
7. I am listening to the Pandora app on my phone and right now Adele is on. I don’t know if that counts as an interesting fact or not, but this is taking longer than expected because I have just learned that I can’t type and sing at the same time.
My Nominees (in alphabetical order):
- fabtiffsim TS4 Legacies
- Mastress Alita
- Paint the Town
- Simming with Sweetnightingale
Give your readers good news:
Life is starting to settle back into routine, so hopefully a new chapter will be out by this weekend. As always, have a great day or night depending on when you are reading this! 🙂 ❤