One of the things that I love about this community is how supportive and encouraging everyone is. I am so honored to be nominated for the Sunshine Bloggers Award. A big thank you goes to shannynlee4 for nominating me. Go check out Forever Darkness. It is a must read!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links. (I’m not going to nominate exactly 11)
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
1.What is your favorite book?
This is a tough question, because I have so many favorites. The most recent book I read was Hamilton by Ron Chernow. I am not the biggest fan of biographies, but I couldn’t put it down.
2.Animal Person or People Person?
Definitely an animal person. People are too unpredictable.
3.Who is your favorite celebrity?
Lucille Ball. I have been a huge fan of Lucille Ball and I Love Lucy for most of my life. One of my earliest memories is watching the show with my grandmother.
4.What fictional character would you be if you could?
I had to think about it for a while. The first character that popped into my head was Hermione Granger.
5.What animal would you want to have as a pet?
If it was tame and friendly, it would be nice to have a grizzly bear as a pet. He would be fun to cuddle with, and scare any intruders who were mean to me!
6.Which famous person do you dislike the most and why?
Defiantly Donald Trump. I know that this isn’t the proper forum to share my political views, but in short he is making a mockery the whole political system and a country that I love very much!!
7.What inspires you to write your story/stories?
I am inspired by a lot of things. Disney inspired a lot of my character’s names, colors, and attitudes. Real life also inspires me, but most of the time I just watch my sims and they tell me where to take their stories.
8.Most favorite song?
I don’t know if there is one particular song that I would call my favorite. I like listening to different songs depending on what kind of a mood that I am in.
9.If you could have a super power what would it be?
Flying sounds like it would be fun.
10.Your favorite movie?
I am a huge fan of classic movies. Some of my favorites are Roman Holiday, Rebel Without a Cause, and Gone With the Wind
11.If you found a way to go back in time and change anything in the world, what would it be?
Wow, this is a really good question. There are so many events that I wish I could change; 9/11, the Holocaust, Apartheid. I would go back to the first moment where people stopped loving each other, and started hating each other for no reason. That way none of the other horrible events would happen.
My nominees (this was hard because so many amazing blogs have already been nominated):
1. If you could live in any era in history when would it be and why?
2. What would be your dream job?
3. Whom do you admire (it doesn’t have to be someone famous)?
4. I know that this question has been asked before, but what is your favorite book/movie/tv show?
5. What is your favorite season?
6. Do you know the Muffin Man?
7. What are you wearing right now, and be honest?
8. Are you currently, or have you ever been, in love?
9. What is your Zodiac sign?
10. If you could incorporate any part of The Sims into real life what would it be and why?
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?